Re: [recipe] Anything going to happen at IETF 75?

Peny Yang <peng.yang.chn@gmail.com> Fri, 08 May 2009 05:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VRngROgZ9I+GQKE0KrYPeDUOj+HFxlzx+y5MDa8Glbc=; b=jiQRl4MkMIoEIBrgr4gpv8K8K4ilydP1CtOW3s+KHQkddSEwWtFyx6wZNNAxMKIRze conKUMtJw6DKrLLLWnLVvs75MgEyIx6BebpUuNX3rsTzedWrJk6wXT5qELtYWAj56AIK JiiqbZYVxs10OkG6n2naxFAugWxvE1UVmaMhM=