Re: [recipe] Anything going to happen at IETF 75?

Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com> Thu, 14 May 2009 17:37 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:38:00 -0700
From: Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com>
To: Stuart Cheshire <cheshire@apple.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2422; t=1242322680; x=1243186680; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=clonvick@cisco.com; z=From:=20Chris=20Lonvick=20<clonvick@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[recipe]=20Anything=20going=20to=20happ en=20at=20IETF=2075? |Sender:=20; bh=GaqILYsmmVjIOmmznhK4Z3U15J564esKXNJ02XMkb+Q=; b=BwmiY9gnC7mAVoFdVyJs/BN3tleJmkCNEx4Wm4H9o8m+eXgem+cGcHIXb6 D6TeCFpNAwvj6Lf7NNsZpLJv4/nMEQDZM/4RbaYwFZRqTW1lTNmYA9sRqO6r o4p0LAj5J6gJu2kWXZ3BrH2yuR/hVhMvE7LdBLT+CPuFTNiJbfc8A=;