Re: [recipe] FYI: [admin-discuss] REMINDER: IETF carbon emission measurement workshops on 20 and 21 September

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Sun, 25 September 2022 11:29 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-5.107 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.997] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=QhwcBqDBsUvGwFiRSDz3hUQsn4YwQenZlETCwx9h60s=; b=QeSrmJt9TvETyu5LDq5YTQm+eihM2SStwl3NqdDJhl+cDcZ4VphWZTrNhxqhCSnnNR oYEEUk5hHoLHeuTM+V/2b+Kb6F2KGIJS4s7t+9S/3I2/R6C94HVStT8C4WxGo2YcLN6Y M4WfQePccTu6vOq0n0zbTvTukUEtHYyo9x3UDrHtvCyneUnRLFt8WcwuRK36wwYPSxub nn5V7Fyu6fObXjyOeRtRYivb2tVkvdP5MFDpol9yJA+DjDpCaQnW4GhEESzAbikNMbsk NSlwfxgJiqVDo9BMoeQ6jnwNZ4t4sJmcDKQQLAyaD5yHoyhCyv3R9ioynSIC1aDqLffl N6QA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=QhwcBqDBsUvGwFiRSDz3hUQsn4YwQenZlETCwx9h60s=; b=5r1S4YEbxnIzwNM+uo0mRU2IAxe9kVLBzAdnDxXPDBHHbUnSgZsXHdlwBjlo+qfHU6 7GXSUpOtVasZwKhxsUmV7VwhHyaW0uIkVKXuATD14Figd1a9e+gTVD5mhaHh2dH0wgKD 0uij1v+QM5jHbRkziegGdh9IoJyPBprIeGqELdeYR8/pmZzFsUc723eZ/yVqZALeXzlH dZpeqnA8xO3xnEzeFNvDT8ST/3FO7557fj6gNynHHn1273HwANplReZT0b/SB/zGsrmm ZlcNEHKmOssCPTXbMRlLtOEzddcHw5E62ilO/YG8QGXIkljvUADKJdkZXZrhyUemLbRd VzcA==