Re: [regext] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-25: (with COMMENT)

Mario Loffredo <mario.loffredo@iit.cnr.it> Tue, 26 September 2023 06:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 08:41:55 +0200
To: Roman Danyliw <rdd@cert.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: "draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search@ietf.org>, "regext-chairs@ietf.org" <regext-chairs@ietf.org>, "regext@ietf.org" <regext@ietf.org>, "tomh@apnic.net" <tomh@apnic.net>
From: Mario Loffredo <mario.loffredo@iit.cnr.it>
Subject: Re: [regext] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-25: (with COMMENT)

Hi Roman,

again my reponses below.

Il 25/09/2023 22:55, Roman Danyliw ha scritto:

> Hi Mario!
>
> Thanks for the response.  Response inline …

[ML]

Have repeatedly searched the web for some documents (preferably by ICANN
or CENTR or some other forum of registries) about privacy concerns
connected with Reverse Whois but all of those I found talk generally
about "privacy concerns".

This is the reason why I tried to summarize them in the sentence above (*).

Anyway, if there is someone in RegExt who knows a suitable reference, I
would be happy to include it in the document.

Best,

Mario