Re: [regext] Poll messages with unhandled namespaces (was Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-07.txt)

"Gould, James" <jgould@verisign.com> Mon, 23 April 2018 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=36205; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1524490064; h=from:to:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=bdkiyOjaUCAC4dExKpjbXmuz2uR8LA1pOwbSZig/Aks=; b=YoDrvLI6Mo4GO4dHjlzCaoZjat/QVsYQuT/a1FXIY+oRpHlT2cROUnF6 +1ggrXRrf7HNQ7ksmNKxbF2cpcw8xS7Id2HaPf7yS4l7Ru3pbjL5rEKNk n0yW7NrjbEzH8WIhddgk6vusSn7YsrFY4aS6a7IdEsh3MpKu067lYnzWp 6GIJ04lkwuf5S/Jfh6vVFT6My9inf+Fmn05fPCibmEeOixK5iOCxyaPZA 58IFr5QJrvuEi1PQU74C8JcCzQBA8uTA4angOxyo9aNoEVRNcpFahxO0z aPqhE+jB7sjNFrOvzo9tHYAXDpWd0/OtQQAt7E7CWsQJWo0yVnU88pOSv A==;