Re: [Rfced-future] One additional entity for our model to consider

"StJohns, Michael" <msj@nthpermutation.com> Sun, 26 September 2021 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nthpermutation-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ju4TmUoBjkcPgSu/OLF0QNGxBa/pmjCZBqtR4Nn7Pso=; b=mStL1EvWHxpWyLD1DsG/t3UbuNM00GEoiXnGtxjpSVPRNyV15QsDtLFWV+j+3DqbCT hmDE2g832xO8oKOTGefaLVu7yxpJ780XGg65bSdingq9m7vNdi/GHX0pDWC8N8vy0WQH wQqiiI+KKeIiU4Ed2YOKzLwMeuvCgfQyU+PpuDbl/p9pSYmKU6IXUWXPsKVJ3l1IBxA/ hfp5nqEKZER7+G1gDTnLNdU3g7XazyvN7Vufse5EK5FhAEnju2Q01op9QuAc4eif+H16 YGQngYQwEpDRMF7caFGTpqvlavOsmEWEEXsGslYWEht+e9Xh9wLhpxeYlgctNNYQNesx snAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ju4TmUoBjkcPgSu/OLF0QNGxBa/pmjCZBqtR4Nn7Pso=; b=ctHJh2v3GbCmr+vLlsQG1RASPuKdFE5SjG5xvz1brQkn1FWqqckn43qFPQt7OJHwxK C0aTxfAcdLCqO2WIT0ato1O6XH8jD3znQ7+SMZdsvxfFeaueSiWd3lH8jwK70OnGHWXZ aWsFxnyXQneLjfbmAjbWf1HSsjXp+SFXj6iE7E39wlQDHkZ96JN27+lCaIr89LMWR4Y8 XMuEkJDtxKG83n6F8GFf2N37aqY39g7fNokQdRodPZNfvBPjy5OsCzSl5TGE9QK8O+QP hFj7d15JvXwzWS0o55n6DyPo9Wtwjzcc4UyxV715KoRo0AWnHuVOo0FQCJc12LcnFp3v UBTg==