Re: [Rfced-future] Fwd: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-11

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 21 February 2022 20:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nb4bgCzToO7dpBjdjpFQbGbwmEuJqSLEAd9CkQ+bqAg=; b=p0Zh9taSGRuMfP17aakvlGP+r7vbbpUGTQmY05WjQmlK3q+HeqVc+QDJ4ntoTzXaMY gL/4OnIRRG+gGc6tqedHQHskQX+GXlp0+95kyGsboJXAOOPXqLNf8kWTKlRkJMswZZaP DzO32esLwA3YExv+9f7dzqH+6uTuNK0DLP0QjWvu4VuaA5mAiXAMPO8XFU/ZdVyaZ8o8 9w/7Jt07FVI4+I4Ukp/xe9b+hjoXYDCQ409Xw4+wvIJpzU719orcc33kKNpHuPrWbgrQ jsKyR8d+EvxvsWKx6RyYdNaBl/i07KxRfUSXJiTRZGaZraDSzbn+PZM663OJ/IMmls0J eKXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nb4bgCzToO7dpBjdjpFQbGbwmEuJqSLEAd9CkQ+bqAg=; b=Geakw5bBRBDUOkDXEjPtKJuImPbdtRJR2F6tF5LNOdQ9x0PNfJ2vo9NyLDwI0KFOxb zlnO8uSgFWqOMxx1sp/kASnH2kgyq2B0ITgPb6OJzdkE2TwT/Bm1ZiFUCToTJgX9d3aV L6fuahoY4qGvUFTG1pnqJHYYB/dcMBTsGyAI2PMc0IbpWdLBtJLTBOqF7Em9TrfN1DJb 7e6l027fnP/Zenk+IEeLOEQ9BWjaovZ2LjJ5aBfo8RC65+Zgg9P/N9OJZdDIJbiWsOBE v1i8XUGsdEZlBd/m8zylL/22uklFx/UKPqd/osNoIoo4x0gsVlpPTZp/nHoxxDNGmxLS YMFg==