Re: [Roll] Topics and drafts within Roll charter

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 14 February 2018 04:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=30vJckg3ar8cNjk/C8qOwuZjc1Jls4Qb2g4pfOgU2ug=; b=GFMP+peB24Py+GHAfvmIUSbYAO3ro4UfEK/XUA/3G3Vkd4MFq0CjL0TQkb/v3JtuTO kmTsWFRVzxxzZua9PRuTx1cocKc+CJtd59baXLWNXnrORgEnPLAg20boAukb+oEGQ3/W 967S74EPmdW8Z8mIiABkr0QvpAafufvP+0XA8VE98W7+9LOab4JgPxmU/C+4HP4pZCga W8jIctYCWvXt7vSjNIlWIplOIsk1bm7jFwzYUqCElMTwyOZH7Gmslm09jtVl7Ica3x7N 6KUknPRSFdkdi0cw59VvfaYV2aka4+nqxJwafHOmck57j7dnh88y51PA2YeRafZDvSJ6 +wXA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=30vJckg3ar8cNjk/C8qOwuZjc1Jls4Qb2g4pfOgU2ug=; b=kNK8gamMNqgtBkFcJ5APU4+9PaEuWihupM/ryCeSX+JrczRD5/N/xahnJIykjvRiFS x9ApOB10B5fjZHNkSvWPV737MwnXcmUnCa1iJaJARuca3iVMe+Jhtc0I2UmuwuWehMdf byZSh+U+I7g8er9nBw/KnYm0slHf48VmRACUa6IpumRpuMIFfYboOfqi/e+DxZvOV0ES SPCwLDWxcpJEhvyj7jcysK3F8uCtqseUFBcCj4+WW0zyc+eHDw8tLfBvNeN4NBQVdFTH KGA1rjmgaGygSSpdhzoAdP0jJOgKunLY+SLwRs/4JsPAIIDXEnzFIlpzvYOOQCTsWtyM lEQQ==