Re: [Roll] Topics and drafts within Roll charter

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 12 February 2018 04:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QpRB+k3oau759pagU+W4OCnOFXiPZKVJcw9zURYmuNA=; b=O8szyo6eNQcJMq/Z6BO8MLgrxeKYsEoIoE0ZrVGTtoq+2+Nf0oF8hbRbp7R14Qds51 J/QB3NCaavnI/CeeX1W7L+5z2dHbefRByvkknqlWA0ZMq7dWVXRXL6jtNAXl6bMmhM65 BHDJC8DM0OZUTIj2beZbS5S4PaSYHcO483XEA67poKdjSDcsi+RvaShmqXgs9eoX4Fqu 0voPbBZC3KyzUnlPoLcKHlukgx1IA8MIqG32AECWPazMczKdjshsXTlv1I3mBa54pYJB s1kNyzbdmzheKHAE5fiiJj2a6XuouuZSjtztl7W/VnhPg2lbTUpdz2o/xxfrvDLfIL/1 OhPA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QpRB+k3oau759pagU+W4OCnOFXiPZKVJcw9zURYmuNA=; b=Zl5wvI4glA52+7kX7JEYQa8LvTLaMav7ZuqnNYPdsmwvypDUDRVNwcX4hzLKcJveji o/sQ1mAXlRPdzdi7oTdmKpzaAjOwVLj+77XAFbsm0GXhLXwm65+nFqJXlFMjb9IlZo8X Phnym5yXTqzYojwB9ic+PhuwDjr29HAC4OREs0Ut3edGBd1850DI7SEdNSnQxIGPdrXp blivayCSgl0YIrCxQQG9d2oSnNCBVquhJ0YMmo8zPxCKlv4TpunMVOxrHPYhZuX51GB4 I/qBtb+waQO1ckXwF8fiE3WbR1Bjj1ltZk1wrBQqzBFZUuwB4/lIuYYlciW9KuJ/Zxve p6Jw==