Re: [Roll] Topics and drafts within Roll charter

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sat, 10 February 2018 09:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=M9cnpyEGAEHB594N8nHpfAOC8zeHzgKkZDTGJCEDY7g=; b=DnDFjgvPyN10dP1NO+X/2HSltxR0MRXeu1dHZFz2OPpQlbgN8IBEq8G5dzCFy+qJqG 8PYp/pQ/sYiga46PhUYoPfQ6AdYDoEgbYWKwkWQaapoitxo40fi9m5E+Ci53YrVluDN2 9SWeoMKsLuG47t+oQ4fj9TPmtnHFKhvDY8ADGSvKt+aG1uVnKtXHqAabgRFQ+LEzjHfe 4U4HZ8kHxexbNkjHppOFbDQRUO/bHyTOro1DDWPV86CrESPnEa5eDe2RNucAMt6Tb4bM YRy8lgSxFG3wxr/Kza7oOdJL3jHPSpx+w1eqc/a7Wa7daCf7eUtOnLW2VSJwOxEcsAAQ zKJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=M9cnpyEGAEHB594N8nHpfAOC8zeHzgKkZDTGJCEDY7g=; b=odYNqG3glG++ZMMRc21CsE9KzbJQ1yhs/pu57aXHhvnuZF6RugCJOftEidgE0dPTPW VcquW3qW1fSHDruO+ArKVVM0zHTp/3nuA9yJ4V34fPKi8kqDNUhTw4yJWISFnTVSKKJo 60s7F3Q+gkA8HLILp/AVsXs1B48HhySIo/PlvpuMoxgmbgFh4I51I8kBDtdHdVyI4+aA mWKduZ1Kk+nEUoP4u9d6bmomLnkzfrfvo/BgEomiB2Wk9dnks8Aik99c70YyRb4DLBUF LjKGAyxGb1ydVRhBxk1xA/qo3vvzEAzwgE1vV9D8UfbzzJqloircjxXKGedlbK9UUmCR amhw==