[Roll] Moving forward with the protocol work

M Anand <privateanand@gmail.com> Thu, 30 July 2009 23:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dcJHQiSVgCnjTbgHhu/OS6ySEhEhk5L3SmaTGnuQiHw=; b=JlijGBCzrvtH3/LUmy9V+1E99hIUOXBdczlFazzZZ5jD7mzzPXe1G+xo5oRnI6eXnC LdGX4PY+x9XPcoFWPTzNoxZjm12ZTiiagn+FLNGXHA1D0A7YBeNT9bYtLZO2VoF/u0it lt9FhQFDouXPnbw7xnlXf2RJZiK4zKA3HH+WI=