Re: [Roll] Moving forward with the protocol work

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Fri, 31 July 2009 16:36 UTC

From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: M Anand <privateanand@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:36:23 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=17860; t=1249058184; x=1249922184; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Roll]=20=20Moving=20forward=20with=20t he=20protocol=20work |Sender:=20; bh=CgImBMZm+ua+cHxx2KPexKvkVRPJbvLsXF0w2JlJcuE=; b=pGCGT2tJc8hKPvzFwLDD86OGYzqt23crRFqb9o7kAfjsZHZ5sSi7SsiPWJ YUP7AFj83OmlIKlvdpQZY9rlwmNur342lO1k6/72kk2g+1Il5WQll/T+VxgG 07VCAQgPGO;