Re: [Roll] Dissenting technical arguments unwelcome (was: Re: trickle-mcast-04 - Clarify scope value of 3 - subnet-local)

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Thu, 25 July 2013 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1374775427; bh=/ZBZWt8evzcnqiYElSCB4xvMsuIuYCGOAbbxSuT/waQ=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=n8ZBgyx3P5uYsd9Ah3yS48ZhMyo/RU9Yp2jk/vwUHzc5FT3iqCYAKx20ewuBrwxhkwF+/B+Wix6MbJggbUnmhgl4vSxNJ9k/FxTxYCDhP5U+Xvg6SSFfu86cSNHfF1FU+BBZT1jTqn+vvl4cZRdem1ZWTUhpo4fNDUueKHbyUU8=
X-YMail-OSG: F36a108VM1l9CIvzT0OlaaSIzeKsP9f4lOd0paC834AzFjc khlzO4S6fsfagfq1vvwafKl78YXia45jjykYFOYpD1WHbuHM1h6p4IKetURK M3veX0UxnYAJk_nIP_K9KILE3jHb_G0G7FNknngMgC5LezEmWxKK5ruid1on 5eAgJYczl0AX8Ze8pBnOuOAAi836HgMy0eaZkXZ4bk7DLxE9fMzNM8dUj87v 50WoY_RSHd7b1PVCuy9HXKZ6RMgHB5P849HlQ5z_L4860xl3UIgWRg1XpFwp 2KKLkjrXNsb4XEq8CmsPOY10CazllzVayid2T.Md7Rubox_xSB_YPJI7JHRi I45bkXgaEjD_IVa7z6uAs72PAuKdUm9.njm3Dv4QWmPTRcSfgKc43faDt1NJ fvOdsRPYVfN6QRKTv6S.qsQaMth1EKk3pqeWDLUm8_eZwAVXGrXi4EdR1d2E ms5CFkK3j8EKOyMuTdbKmkPA4lMu7mIWeC1sBumUiIclm3ZjYvf4Ijq8oqZn VyfCc.jw2GEgtVIOuH94-