Re: [Roll] New Version Notification for draft-thubert-roll-forwarding-frags-01.txt

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tACcpQgeYFnzBFK5FZZjHX9nP7W5QS3DIjznH0BU1fE=; b=wWd1nBxaMYZa/z4OUAm1GJ2ZW3GfUEqIO8kpI2r11m9TqUZ89jP1MZCLi29Su7i2Pc HvsaNyRCaYcjiaDcRSqbRelLria2GCVQ9CRYANWwY+0xb+OnFz7GwzYbfsgf2L0GsqeM LBL43lKKq131LIw7+XgRb/oLeUng2iP/EaynKdhllDRCiVUoTG0ELetfZ/UDSKMDhjVp 72KYkrn3uSvMNpHOUn+L69Vznuhrn4sr+xmdQ8FHXxVYPPpKc84YE/ggHNzm1Y7ezxk0 8WiRTfO3Jgir2dWydqky9oxCX1V//RBn+6EB1PquDWHzQ5Sq3TQVT6w6xyVV5E/uNrCu pxMg==