Re: [Roll] New Version Notification for draft-thubert-roll-forwarding-frags-01.txt

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VLLhPc7kRE2C5uxjN7ZPl7Of7BD+3JuX4khODb7KZaQ=; b=b6IwuvEXTV0QzBR3uxMbrJ1xVQnNaZ5Hwi0RSKUcJM9wb3OJyY8o/LCjf/Pzn2gdW2 /8CjfYifSq8uVqV7NraW9/itAB21CGGJe8OowxyWkt4SUv/ZLGRnFKppnuYfyikTN/MI XQZZvn+6iHCkNjwTalbn9KG9K9vQ5ICnBhxNMtUwSwFGBvgRlJrU+OSsAu2nyNtH2tvp wk81prFYiRmz9Y0kvTGDIHLMlH6ulr0UTn5j9a7Dg+9stDpdlL0Fhp4Lor55sLn8NBCX wai3nbuoKR5gMfiGfZQoXN3Nf9muLTs35iYjFLdzALINzagQDSnKRSuvgW/0R7cPqNet 2IfA==