Re: [Roll] [roll] #128: Trickle multicast could be considered in other applications?

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Mon, 26 August 2013 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1377530049; bh=Oslk7dRVNLSCv/Y7EZnudj3QCCsQgHqUe0bZvDgRyZw=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=xXxxYfb9ugmOGSX0V4NOV0FhQ5lCFkYKiOU262uifIw/jECnL4+GD13H/BikbZQivsvyB4y7M6x4gWCLZzyMtrAowtD9vyN3JwuGyxFe2CbIB+Bpx0ij4LhVCtfFi8OmTVe3d9oQtbgwNsXHD68+J3n15gRwLtGKo4xMMtth34M=
X-YMail-OSG: dEpb3_kVM1lY4gR_8T6FjVtS8FSWb5XOMoNBuJIpPAmaOSC 01k0bs0ifhGy.umpuh9OxdBVB7f.564xoSbTn3xgerqHGgD.VWZN.k5qF3mz SE5aFBBDB6vrkL9Pou3ErR8IKMPVvrG8fekb1a7HereqrXNqP4IfGh2wR3dl Tokespuj5iWEy_ujKLL0k4g3uQx0cCUFUEfwigEqlM4nDu.zx_a8p8QiguyL 3nllOl5f7RPog9chU6HqRokCIr9UJiQEJ3LTnMJUYCGbkGjjXNdMahfklNeT 7BGx1VcyMgiuy9n66PuqLASdTUNlzwUfXOQyMgLM6c2LRVy82t_Tax9uFhqR hI4fXyBKsJOA4mgjllJuekOArtTIsfZw_shTYH2sp9_weNQKaB1I0Cr2EjdH IC2xTP5UqJIYI1o1G9N6M6PfrJYOjzI9cANgflrH0UfGgWxIZmrTXZPng4xQ 4t5oZmEipRgvZVIXqqx9WR10w2BJIDwNu3.W2m5gn18s6V11DADFsNdQUUoA TgnX7Teir22XwCiL4ZPYqSpfgM2_SDh1oOt_OjDretfnSyw--