Re: [Roll] AD Review of draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Wed, 01 July 2015 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5826; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1435768219; x=1436977819; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=yDPy81sbsLNj8vMioaNVHVEQ03AtpwrXrSgQmrWbf48=; b=mspMmG3azfd8OfQGYaibMyejPnDVFJgLh2C/8tn+W5G+NAvI0iKBFJXs 8MUFTyo2+q9AtsMtRYSacUjWWxxvClincqEpRhwIjQpJ5owTVIn6uvl2K BJeOHdfuVtwNj2a4TIyMG6+NsVuvWXVmMU6vh2wlS0S+73R/nXGMeKMCu w=;