[Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ko-roll-mix-network-pathology-01.txt

JeongGil Ko <jeonggil.ko@etri.re.kr> Sat, 20 October 2012 09:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=tF8pgE02HNsoetZBL2L1zbicgbNwZb1/e77q1X0GRPI=; b=TOxMf+YQbT2pfxJVwXsHCC2tE3Su5pmstirFvIqzvX1Yd6/VXO04FFGQkFcjE0KEBs lKmrmFhQHVs/hLuRGfDaMo6MPIgZtE0CqcyNg+Fa9Az5Fd0YskjB8+yrZraosUZJDICw xSBvB33af5r1filAQo/dTNyQVzOD3tDDDymx71NtlfMz3PNQ9Ht+qs6r79yB/H80ESJq pLqsJ/wjC8asAu2D/sO6Bk0HVaBeBDj1hHFHvpWPv26UXYgxD19f+Ejo7Enx8qyuC8vP br/Le7CQs3GktfDZPeVXBWyhmf8p9Bg59DJzr86A5cKRWmRzS/QOSv2kagtz0Lri/q1V wtQg==