Re: [Roll] Discussion/Comments For draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-03

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 28 January 2013 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iTK5Qhjv3gG29C+auv+we77WHHqSA7Hxc5P8e0vyhw4=; b=OJju8YpDV7gztxGi9wb8ZIy7KCsIaUm+c+5nW89GhkhV5yNiSAlRVbdvOW0mYgIm3F iDLPr6CBRQvbywrHSnqsbWhan51UG2JSn497nIJell1i8b9Q5gDwZ9U6x0LS1Fsq9WVp IeJPbS435JlFqwB0b/UCA17oEokINwrttNPJ3SbeklJ7GEtabQHprUZcO30/OgFP7ykx WRKdGczmP4WswwZIOkjEDapwzZTJ8bwTYT9dWStBeo0C6hW1NMxS3nGyGIc8q2cvhV5c 9y/KSEQiydXtR0Tj+3u6gtEu7K3aK1eGFw1KmnqH/x0K4e/ts7cMp7a3J+oAiikGjWZd YlDg==