[Roll] Discussion/Comments For draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-03

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 25 January 2013 22:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=f9ddOogXMHb6XTbDCiwnGsS9yWxUz4GPMzrp36wMv44=; b=Hl7mxW9WQk8fZKcuf6y9PbZJ5Jlr43GW4rsCtisBHZhQ0reCEDjcnfxP5oGrPXfPTs si7uClw9MLLBoNo7W+OKVmpeDc7Y7Tt1TM8wmnnNzte4R3k2TSfv63EyvAwIwONMGK1V UN4kuMANbcjf3a4nrDBhEMq9JYyBkvnkOnK7UTJOqKBzQlW9vx6aJy/ZhM58RJRf1i4K uK/qwuOSs0/FMjMM/TcOexHzrm6KLphNfw2dGG6wmEZMXmvztc4Mkxucr9jauqQOFjmw ck9I7dSFAsQBXw46FPp8PqI5aV8hUbWmAvrwP927mw9Cr9/oLWBa5wkiu74SsnO0gh+W NEDA==