Re: [Roll] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-dt-roll-rpl-00.txt Q2..4

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Tue, 30 June 2009 16:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:16:11 +0200
From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>
To: "Goindi, Manhar" <Manhar.Goindi@landisgyr.com>, "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com>, ROLL WG <roll@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8118; t=1246378576; x=1247242576; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Pascal=20Thubert=20(pthubert)=22=20<pthubert@ci sco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Roll]=20Fwd=3A=20I-D=20Action=3Adraft- dt-roll-rpl-00.txt=20Q2..4 |Sender:=20; bh=UVZxyjb7adk53HbRayNh7ZdfXe0AVaCSzy0hlSJ7g50=; b=T37lnlIhpH6ZMwWxtmh+eDPjZiTxEe2Vl0eZcFAWvCu0UiaUo6DXw3e6Xl q0l1YNWEcXhKot+PBLHksEs4nYltdnf/FjyaXDLBJJd8FfNtnTQkP0rv9VNt zaSppVO5rs;