Re: [Roll] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-dt-roll-rpl-00.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 03 July 2009 06:56 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 08:56:46 +0200
From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>
To: "Mathilde Durvy (mdurvy)" <mdurvy@cisco.com>, roll@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=34775; t=1246604213; x=1247468213; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Pascal=20Thubert=20(pthubert)=22=20<pthubert@ci sco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Roll]=20Fwd=3A=20I-D=20Action=3Adraft- dt-roll-rpl-00.txt |Sender:=20; bh=I7V6+INrkqvSmPWWuKOa7+R/XCrdk5vW7QrRfmyQ698=; b=HRA0hwfiQ8j4zj8ohGLCvnNB4kKbwKnk9t8Rh9fzbz0EYD9ljbf807iRNd 6UthIw59frvDNaZ+CCreAUW/+noSZx7dN7QqWRtoy7qR4hn2GXNbscqUTWk3 bWkyKJs2PF;