Re: [Roll] Review of draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-04

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 06 August 2021 06:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7W5bBKaHHqBJjKMxlAO9TW1noxH6n/+AhHi3u2AjWb4=; b=kzEofB+JEl8stEpF98YmvuE0AZO2JyMaT6/cIkrLh3btv/GOHeUOV/ElSsoliOnvSy n8Uxhc1MtcwkieltrkAanaEZmdGsBp3YYRj+AccCj3y/7hMWwn4Fot2f4P1sj4D8NmAQ lQyUuwGlPhVNKGIvPc2+PSE8rIV5ueRVKzeTkBkD68Pxkedu1MR++IJ9uc4KrOmIwOdq nE9poU/KKYoKEGicd0qadppKE80/cOpDVazbbp2bR6rN2bFwJ4+s4PuzlgRLHXoNHX6N fIn2mFKOGzNsTwUatWbQWVNi18TSqIK8q/EnjH0nPHjf8RGyJUnHjx3eSmC7sGgmjGNp G69A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7W5bBKaHHqBJjKMxlAO9TW1noxH6n/+AhHi3u2AjWb4=; b=DyMuYh3e+wMiXnFYakuadb4ha/YhKrIFyAu40HHlQy3XZaHV1jyneD3WAt3FdITPcP u1kN3mm8qDerXogBAImqh3NDCykvV9e/IvHrS02MgD+IlT45asbOWeVtrXb+yxW7aMfm MO9W5vTPpKf+bdKBzyxYqYuZFcxGC38hVIJdrSnsE7vdP4O0MZKU/va8mCZ2gw0OQga3 B93twFlY313Jx7w5G/itfAf/xRaLEpFw2aIVkIZScfle6pzAklKnEerlrSnie98n8qII aOWXg1YVpcn6E34HQWu0Owr3IEeIEPEYrOqFI9Mk+H2j4SHYp0S3dn1DJklbry9PePJ2 95Jg==