Re: [rrg] hIPv4-05: new header

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Mon, 15 February 2010 11:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OseuQXLgrUHvgFhghKhFkw1Jqh7S81ovJr/Wa33Xs8Q=; b=h6dIcwd6Mmovkzovk8b4jXVYzYWe5h2DhYNkjFoyOLRLglefXNOPmUVXfgC846SUQK q0KWKOR4vObYMGXHoxm0mAsC9UqUGI3R/vU+q7a00uaY0XjRkayj/sKUbWiwx9j+y+Ut pW1q3lHETpsfQWLadhuQP3JHA0EEIvSJNP9Kw=