Re: [rrg] hIPv4 critique (draft = final)

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Sun, 14 February 2010 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=fVsKIcCvjDtiUOZ4y61zg3H5qptbLqSPVovVt/OgLeM=; b=MTc7rcoTYu2ZN1VNkkBeSIz0uveuPnLthy9M8tqrTrNc0hYS+6bOIHDF92VBqXr2V4 ydPFXfZd2c5YHg22TUCIpMxKsLM6k3kcXS4y9U3r3dQlR3BYR1fP9sNX3JpOfxb5MNQs 4xRUTZ39J4397ptzg1xSumXsCQDkR9jdvSVnM=