Re: [rrg] IPv4 & IPv6 routing scaling problems

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 05 February 2010 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Guo0nEpNdk1Jas5GKFsCpCyMvBVxTvKkJhX4EOeYtqk=; b=ZJm1ku1Pc29lsAemvIREq2sGwUxUT9WzeDGK8iDSs//rJt8axx5VwR3cG+WB7OL7ob pD420qAKyeta4JcdeA92CrjUXZZh/9X2sb2fgHLRpBaI6b9KdHQo5Led1q2/jhIJSRWa YoaZgUk2oWc5I8B446ApfhHf4huPO92DoXIrA=