Re: [rsab] [Rswg] Errata report notification (Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9280 (7795))

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Tue, 06 February 2024 23:28 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 18:27:47 -0500
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com>, "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>, RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, Eliot Lear <lear@lear.ch>
cc: RSWG <rswg@rfc-editor.org>, rsab@rfc-editor.org
Subject: Re: [rsab] [Rswg] Errata report notification (Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9280 (7795))

Jean,

Sorry for the confusion.  For the editorial stream, the RSAB
(possibly even copying this list as Martin more or less
suggested) seems quite reasonable.  If we, as a WG (and, IMO,
one with particularly strong tendencies toward extended
discussions of small details) have approved a document that
contains errors of a technical nature, probably letting us know
is entirely appropriate.

best,
   john

--On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 16:15 -0600 Jean Mahoney