Re: [rtcweb] Agenda for the upcoming meeting

"Hutton, Andrew" <> Wed, 22 October 2014 10:28 UTC

Return-Path: <>
Received: from localhost ( []) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6FF281A902A for <>; Wed, 22 Oct 2014 03:28:05 -0700 (PDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -1.909
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.909 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.01] autolearn=ham
Received: from ([]) by localhost ( []) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id i97NpRWJJyQZ for <>; Wed, 22 Oct 2014 03:28:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ( []) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id 414041A8BAF for <>; Wed, 22 Oct 2014 03:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from (unknown []) by (Server) with ESMTP id B535D23F0491 for <>; Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:28:01 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from ([]) by ([]) with mapi id 14.03.0195.001; Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:28:01 +0200
From: "Hutton, Andrew" <>
To: "" <>
Thread-Topic: [rtcweb] Agenda for the upcoming meeting
Thread-Index: AQHP6lyeBv1/hIPnb0eX/BgOoxserpw78DOQ
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:28:00 +0000
Message-ID: <>
References: <> <> <>
In-Reply-To: <>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
x-originating-ip: []
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_9F33F40F6F2CD847824537F3C4E37DDF1E5CFC5EMCHP04MSXglobal_"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Agenda for the upcoming meeting
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.15
Precedence: list
List-Id: Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers working group list <>
List-Unsubscribe: <>, <>
List-Archive: <>
List-Post: <>
List-Help: <>
List-Subscribe: <>, <>
X-List-Received-Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:28:05 -0000

Yes please let’s spend some time discussing


From: rtcweb [] On Behalf Of Justin Uberti
Sent: 17 October 2014 23:49
To: Harald Alvestrand
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Agenda for the upcoming meeting

I would like to discuss enterprise WebRTC proxies, a previously unaddressed requirement which now has a proposal in

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Harald Alvestrand <<>> wrote:
On 10/16/2014 07:10 PM, Ted Hardie wrote:
During this morning chairs call, we discussed the agenda for the upcoming meeting.  The two big items are JSEP and the video codec discussion, and our current thought is to have the JSEP discussion on Monday and the video codec discussion on Thursday.  There are a number of items we may need to discuss; if there are particular issues you feel we need to cover, please send a message to the list with the topic and the amount of time you feel you need.

We have not had face to face discussion on draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways (and not much discussion on the mailing list either).

I'd like to have a review of that document on the agenda.

Note: In my opinion, the chairs can choose to decide on whether the group should adopt the draft before, during or after the meeting, with or without calling for consensus of the WG.

I would like to have the chairs say what they intend to do about this document.


Ted, Cullen, Sean


rtcweb mailing list<>

rtcweb mailing list<>