Re: [rtcweb] [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-uberti-behave-turn-rest-00.txt

Rajmohan Banavi <rajmohanbanavi@gmail.com> Wed, 24 July 2013 06:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=yeAOOUID4SqBHOremPsOvPkkv9C6njiYcfA6HHmeWKk=; b=eC98Q+FKhnP2CLoP1XzDrw3Q1cygqnHgud/kxolLt0KYOt4UWduk7t3qcFI2dk/LoK 0wwqp4b7QfXmKBjgQ3Vi80HnOWkP92y2Cxkf958GfHhsr9gADETp3jREozujhOCSjqn0 93TVszfFTeI23RCEKDOMP8QTTD2D6DkeyRxxZTmlMe9fb/wck02bUVmrG7JyQ/eaGnGQ CgWgc6cLhfDwlWgleAbmIXe2nPjEn8Dsi4lbY9Y5pJ2nex+c+nl+Hd9NxQeEHMHm2j0c iLOhtgHATkQhlXuly1dVJ8WEvw1e/jGZfNPfDvTiwzBr0jHBi1J8WcxF/Rp8HvXWMg5c r8Gw==
References: <20130715214906.5314.83583.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CALe60zBA_unaQekMkKwKwKNRPbJjECAtJ9bAV=fv6V6Mdfon6Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-2WGi_fD9mVx+dtZBo+X4-sXxXZFek9mt2cAmrqFCyYMg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJWm+fGBDec_66WMBVhsv5TD8hVzDoOtd5CGs7xAHZqkYtDGBg@mail.gmail.com> <51E70106.8060100@goodadvice.pages.de> <CAJWm+fGUEH43bgR1j56qea3+uSVQ63myr1tZkrdYRGEmBw=zew@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-2wzEQXSMPM4bnGW5_0ciDf9VuY1nb2xp=Wbqe0Rq5yZA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJWm+fE1G2r0TcUAcZUVCP0WRSC35JFBdZ-oMqJfAykhNExqyA@mail.gmail.com> <51ED9318.6000003@nostrum.com> <51ED9A3C.4060307@goodadvice.pages.de> <CALDtMrLFoqE9HrDdCa6iT64EiRV-wZ+apuwAuxmV6boyQoPrzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-09uwKvpU8S0KRRdDn_kU6LqK45kYSAkA5ZAEBt3j9b=w@mail.gmail.com>