Re: [rtcweb] opportunity cost (was MTI video codec, charter, RFC 3929)

Erik Lagerway <erik@hookflash.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 00:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=sEZ+qXX9oz1Gf7LcgGKVhbmWOxgwUb4wqGIY69ANV+8=; b=yj9kgQbockqWFjU0osg1XpTWDNhd8KhWSZFC8gAMb7TylwyEASCzM/pBiWGaeSJIpi A1d9rQj0CnY2J37oDX+GrE7fVcggTBSNIY3IpStDVQ6siOXOO511FSW9CoLW/mWrYpIj rWfPZs+jQSUbEiGL5cmWiQ48ES+c+8WaLlCevdCuk/uJKSbCBEIq/5bGeNZL8Ne0FeGj Phh4X903iPtknQBtxADLX14srZ+rA2o3Tw+R4kTAVkiFQPAdC/IV0Bd6Sjsikzkw0Fnz H2McWkP14YvGi+54EU3lVIBAycuh0y/47SaPJdVwW9NIWNlEAuyqE1pC7aj2LO5nyqdQ 5Tcw==