Re: [rtcweb] draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-00 posted

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 00:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=3139; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320019517; x=1321229117; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=MNxPW1IPN9QRDrsq+/gnHyCZmLTbPa/MnbzVOEIakBw=; b=XCGyJGL2r+p4c2GbnH1j6rKMeM7EqPxpClc6Xd6mgdC7mkUgCKOdzxOM 7yTmxE78722j/UdNXgIBOG6/dvtviAzw3wpoecnUqdoBh1ggfq0kzCXVu da0pNNPoizpWkBbVSh3PJ1J+MTuUgaY/2VMXPFobnHAIar5R+Bu3mIHXe M=;