Re: [rtcweb] There are no legacy WebRTC devices (Was: Comment on Straw Poll replies)

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Tue, 14 January 2014 09:53 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: christer.holmberg@ericsson.com, cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org, keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com, rtcweb@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:49:20 +0000
References: <CAHp8n2kq+_uG=9XwoAGtRgqYU2Asc2Fv6RZ0aCW6cJi-LnhD+A@mail.gmail.com> <10390_1389365676_52D009AC_10390_2407_1_2842AD9A45C83B44B57635FD4831E60A06CBE540@PEXCVZYM14.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <52D0222F.4010006@bbs.darktech.org> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B112238@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>, <52D42709.1070500@bbs.darktech.org> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C5F8A12@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <52D46F2B.9040904@bbs.darktech.org> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C5F93DE@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp:
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IiCfJJwdmWo2tRYRNl6x0sZSACnLZIftZT9Kcs5v9H9JKKjiPGhiB6f51dbsATVUkfdrP1rCHZRENBUpd9jkFMPR0PVFMGTnqG2keyGTTXwZBL0ZAFdFx2SBc637WeA62y+G63DDd+owlXHluR6RkM7R3rl76CLMyiDvd6q7BFdyfk6w1xaVS+5s1Gexg8YgL1hVcm/V2GAtsB5UDm3XakpB+T2x+kZCR1q6J/hQ/IcEbhNpUfddOwRiV8Yet6malxcWTRV8shti8niDzTxcTa8=
x-originating-ip: [10.236.6.56]