Re: [rtcweb] Use of offer / answer semantics

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Thu, 08 September 2011 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8/awrJ2UvXID10ONcv227F6+McK4EvvQ+5kCzwqCF9k=; b=uuPURUSudr99wXVCiWO0XBvwwxJFB4znj8by3kP73RQn1Ejzqx3B8XYn/viJRw7+we S1BVrBd+wSOBO0a0qPZs8Sb6WiARxapafYryOoGcAm7MaRvvLP3Gnpmhun5Y2ACc24xN rLhTNP9/m5H5P9OlmaJ6Plnj2oHfWnXJCodPo=