Re: [rtcweb] Quick comments on draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 May 2013 22:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nEA/y5Hd5fW9Ev55cT6s8iNf7kxICUUGTvdgagHmGag=; b=u50AKZ8VYHbv+KLx1FQv0mES+2b4vPLyZayqO6Ws+Kbs++25rSThvp/9xLAoltBBYp a3DP9Ujn2uO6I2Up6hqc3q66dNCfPewxXlJQZbSW42Ng6pnj0ueDUuKl0BLfv8prAxlC zHzBT4tsOpUBbHa7z7wY70sL7bYOtP/GKmbzhUhc4Uz6u/EOP5gUEKTMOboMcWHML60P PJtksnF3c/KOJUcaMQDYStpAIikU2GTAxTGpjHikIFEhzi/tvslPpBlGqisUOhmz5DnB WDBcZxoG40SgkCvOV2iVlh+2/xgmaaQXOVQ/F9oq7kRbIVyXI23xag24FBfm4hVO/2Fz UOxw==