Re: [rtcweb] Plan A, respun

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 07 May 2013 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=rNUdRSXqoDP+TBRALEyZrTOE7D/Gm2QjAOOtFQFNHjE=; b=lRoF+CPaAn6uU+BXXW01OI6gZ46eq77mg8SuzbN02p/a0PkEtyNjY8bFyikRcG2aTH a6lgVrzTff/GJT8Yklz2TSUxP1Zj8O1Gv2tb1GXQCqt5742G+N0mXdTYaU3I3TFgQSgD G7nKv0QsbiJhUMkb/vbonjOTetHmk97gMsX95dmJ6u4tKRcrNihAEoS4YjimttwzqgE0 AbUh3rlsjsGX7Rm5z8MbPx923rrcfzFQ+qqQZMyfcW9jYs8shL9nc1Rg1mZaUSbolS+4 bc51oa6w1BqYM3/obUXa84f+P3vGTeRNOMJy7DC91yxcRXijmHCWhsquiNzvYqZfgz4O nWOw==