Re: [rtcweb] Plan A, respun

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Sun, 12 May 2013 16:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=AUxqn5kdYXQMGXeAtI4fWzGXoF6WlsnF1WK8D+QAgu0=; b=gJacZnpEOikZ8SNIq16GVuA57qj1OBTix++CtGIcFQu5/4iqWIlBVGkexiX/bltlJw kkCDdu49pl9x38MxqpUVbKGFijUxEztRfBDLHvDSn/UTpjEZUy48bxb4sSaTU8yow8/6 fcYdBHxz5qcM6dup1rpBsFYi4fn+SekBkUdARDHV1fGI+2Y/MyX8AFqrqJYhA2iI7H6f HKFA1JKB5wTiGEVu8o27xKPdR53sRtjaUXz7yLuCd5wH1SRK+ZEVglIQDNRcJkimv/Jq EMJNQ3L9mwH4bWikGFtu9bPdVHREvJRtsPuGZwkXeMa8s47S1VoMqG1SdbBiPARPHmne 3BLA==