Re: [rtcweb] Comments to use-cases/reqs document

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 12 July 2011 17:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MOWWzWDoWzf06aw/96gjzMXgMUoAIOdzRysOiOHUoMA=; b=YTYGeAx6rrtyHqi4T8OkopD2LaEsVeKq45BWrxhH5sTloS95T/Wm6bwiS9syAYcevC j7M3cSB5N27RptBAMagTtt0COUiUwdbevDTtkzIV24CoyTPquBiRFn+RIYqm+AT8BnOt I4jrHaPDn3j6eKQxril721Wxn955NwnHz8Q58=