[rtcweb] URGENT: Dates for upcoming interim ON HOLD

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 17:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YUkRHaRfcG4sFssz37K9fDQaLu0NzkIJVhC3kyU4W8A=; b=ldURMoSKgrH+owexUsUb4jPGyAntd1kxH4IKWz9VfY+ybyFCNNYnOnwFtzhPCSovlo 2GQ4TRtVzerJEErjGCnXxhAvLsB9yXiI1AYJaNHRZrYey6Fg2VzTlMzfC4m4a1M4T9yd v79Zy+cTj2fWBW8M+1ic/3CP50GFeoP3Ddc3/blBu0RGSi8a/gW4+76nqZ+J1GSByNi5 7IjGZQ6fIqsiGw5u6bT/G8KnVmCi7XOs9mYs+CjLxTIE0e+JKdj/HnZSQfAyWlXHC649 xUz0R5iLpwEqT9B3YL4ccb4XAEyn2dQURge4XwjLK+zKeAFS3D8ycJ6N/vAi+Eiwl63E eJkA==