Re: Seeking opinions on draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim

Manav Bhatia <manavbhatia@gmail.com> Mon, 24 November 2014 02:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=JPaeyWKp3LiZM90nFUrD+4T7fHtG9tCKBv/PA6Zx280=; b=ZWeIzpLKxN6Scag/ACDqIuQy9GP/7tJLRfF/6eYE8YdVIoRRk1UX/gVEGnmpqTdAGU 2i6Gwk9N5899BeXCLrWWk9TQ5wow06ZNKAuzTd29ZCuJPlTP1mjXVeb7JrRAnQV0JJdb LhpA63zPTpOK/Geq7F82gJtIVzwJY2KjKshSnVGsixfOdpTFlAbmJyyt+bp5v1yqHmV6 BI+Ggkvgm+lSL16GKQMCAyHaCr0PIBd/6wYLC1TB3x9v842YS9u3KVXjVZtxqlRri+Ld 2O5bkRPj7aubfBiTW7UyX/JzrSFmYEto7KfFALf6GCiTKOnb5Ivf2pzrW6qs/w2TzOYK 3n7A==