RE: Seeking opinions on draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Mon, 24 November 2014 13:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=76708; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1416837359; x=1418046959; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=rzjszRgqsW3m2u1WS9YF6ewBWxdFszeBzvDo5qGgq8U=; b=dwbsoZS8WJWPfOwH/8wIQNvKLLc4nFW8rq3Upt4W8VUtBKiHZH5ycmnR BFKTL1ikHBgSlsCevljk0401/AlPeqMFmmPXhZqVKsJWvuTrH8Uhh8PSy s63O5rAc4txTe5qXLrwR2mGpHlJXNQQGVm0PydXtWh+P8igx0xjumKbqs Q=;