Re: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-bfd-intf-p2p-nbr-00.txt

Naiming Shen <naiming@cisco.com> Fri, 30 March 2007 23:54 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:54:32 -0700
From: Naiming Shen <naiming@cisco.com>
To: Nitin Bahadur <nitinb@juniper.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1426; t=1175298872; x=1176162872; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=naiming@cisco.com; z=From:=20Naiming=20Shen=20<naiming@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-shen-bfd-intf-p2p-nbr-00.txt |Sender:=20; bh=Y3n+1AtzldHG1a+HTVnwyWa6X0QC2FerdW3pYfiZGeI=; b=SGaiJAYQTUJUJ0Bqm11mEXiiwcNS/M7pHDeSk9WwupcDTAAgwcjMJAFoeVAcOZNKNQW4kyyM zih6HU5lwwxQDlr3RkjDaFFOUxaitrZ0Dk4Z/2YlXzOT19facOpB0DfT;