Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 31 January 2023 20:42 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HTML_ATTACH=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Bx5gw3wnTxXkVJld++BCtdrUAiYKUdVxeRiiOHYLbxA=; b=pEKo+peGyf7Ph7SDlv0QRqqvitTIjR5ItRs64sK6gmopsQdncL4guAL+dRQ4L9yu+K win6wZxfEuKd8SFpivfz0qX0gF9G086fBUfKZ/zGZi3ju2NfRhr8dds1LLbcMuTO0BaR UeRA2h12OHZ99o+7Ts8t62jck8BnVR8//eLa9MqEs2XMLTP8F9JfRw4JaCCbFwamf9D3 KWUv8JUNSPUdd1++Qhs4O9I30PxbFIyFbcfE7RY0waGedNShMr6wzFTnQBLEidUPYodS o7LOi0caM2vOqM62ZTOQABU2rF12M9Hso9Tp2QXiZvBIyPMwCYzjrS1wajx8XWFbGHNU 1pnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Bx5gw3wnTxXkVJld++BCtdrUAiYKUdVxeRiiOHYLbxA=; b=uBmmMlBfgWGb4mOj78EDBqOPScUiysnoy5RhfK4JXDj6TWBC+xGfYTDXavou0svAfi Ty80A/eWdnN9PMZ1wfL5wQVBl3PqsStYB05+xP6YGJFZuquIrbvBGhI/y8Pn4XeMc4eh nNe013HTv+lzARfY5rBppk/FGdli9Nw60K7lH/q29fTqW/RgIazozS8tXPLiUoR3mC/q C8C9xpxmHOBwhwsX61JqsKAG3Awlz8lVFdEo7K5Zf39TBPxBI4mZroK8UBh2PT/rptHu 6k5T00mYQDHQVzLz5HRy6S14p4pPcRfDJMZEvwh0KwopcgUpyYvnyjmcpiqjTh/dXa1a hIZg==