Re: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-05.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 11 June 2012 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=rk+Kuvy/vcbc33Ho1yahNWJi9b+4x7dmkD+cWoGKHwI=; b=0hSxOnyRpppURX6lJI8tPs8JNzgQmX7cu0nxeAOB+12PUkYwOHFCq66mt/P6PUyOQG TL9ftcoHYliCpKtkad4eoOBAA1KdPkyfh3FPdEoiYSsWbzHDm5yu4WTLfVP052czlINU ROFGgiBfm2TLdGOp4VAvMmomBhGZafOnNinuBlsio7J8xjoPMnxqjVplJkabFDvsv5aL 8u+SsAdz9YMfxfL3FhQMpYJq09sl5r48iwCIbQfCD2REyZGLbF9MD0jhckOb6NW5j1e6 MJxfyv7m2B5LhivVDEN9OhJq8OZSxmd8q8zW/gDBF06t3eEm5dLoPLqOZfKR2ODH55xR g5bw==