Re: [Rtg-dt-encap-considerations] overlay encapsulation group

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 02 April 2015 22:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7502; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1428013093; x=1429222693; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=KtKMmHYdyeKbtJ3MZkNuZPRJSjVTChnyXN/DdHlY44k=; b=O+OhROj+G4iVVhi6DWYN8/KM1bN49CbQSubRkX8kTG1IbohXM+3hBxdQ 5fXp+4gzuJSRLRrPYNRVtS2n6XQ7M+GIrOAp/J0LzoqYLDRzuIh/mhsI7 EiSsyLm2pLoo3T36S/HYs7RyZ4W7Jbtp/A0Xc9U1NjummhKgVo+W6wNEL I=;