Re: [EXTERNAL] draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa : A simple pathological network fragment

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 November 2023 09:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.595 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_ABOUTYOU=0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY=0.1, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.091, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699349446; x=1699954246; darn=ietf.org; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=KqOYDXiVEvgx3W4Bg2eD02l/siPAkgeNAsT/3iY5t7o=; b=lxvp33r7Q5IbFuZhq/O7FT5VjXL9QbvxpFojeKCFrBaVmOAtX0D/vFDDOqL3mpthkR NhE3MjvtnI2xk/nafv5xD4y4nhGazIJWDU+djnoyKyJmdo6zebHEQRjA+ZIf3wRUHGR5 R1mzQQgpBWnUXY/+/9qhjpkY1wN47NFJbrT5M460YklGcN+uKki0WWKW7vgYJ8QkYHs5 BtPa50SBzsPvTBYujUc6pq8GjxcCuBhzlHKr/9R4z5S7FZPSBtcpV8lE2TfgcF+m/uaS wcxBb6VjNbo4wspjL+W8mrq+TLvP0Y2VLb9fCQBpcilCecHTl9Z57NHQevrt2sRnmM33 jizg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699349446; x=1699954246; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=KqOYDXiVEvgx3W4Bg2eD02l/siPAkgeNAsT/3iY5t7o=; b=chKm5Kkddo5E+04pHNmDm4JVXT5/f6PTuVUZRBbiXulTdYEPpJ+L71VlnrlONMMNRF 937uUUJuaOuOSbXybVz1glCoYcBt/XJ5xxcPB1kGA0TdOnJAqGNukMrOfSCBFmJlLqJa IMXZKpZ1rFLKynRFwX0LAb0VjMWpy9uqo9GWPrfSK5poSnuWV4lw8LwgMdrYfj3cmVOq MWS0PAz4SxZ4Gwo7fK0ytaB/Ge8IsEUjecP3FulnMi2ZkN30vBowP1ezN8nzTj7Dp/M/ yjd6jBZz0C7aFLbEr3g5x43YQ2zCAq7+pbXZtOTmfOs0s62bg9HJdJgAsYYKSM7EkW7D zvcA==