Re: [EXTERNAL] draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa : A simple pathological network fragment

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 November 2023 08:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.196 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.091, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699346005; x=1699950805; darn=ietf.org; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=dIIOfH6htIrfil+dvQbEw7riSDmHt/YvOfkUu1TUcAw=; b=lTP6h6rvvN9EhrW6FmzSxLf1jMRhi25vZtqOwWaoT1epiodwx/nbeKnRHI/+4BU0Mo dCCTjNaNo5mr2UBSjFQAcvjAP08KDnR/RGkJa++X9xJ2V10cp08VQS9gM8vD4A1f8/XL NKqo9sIlp6C2I8NexF8NPKRNqbtlTmnoyzdiA1UW+B8VNkpQgzqajrDFmn6AZvWp5I6K 9FVmjbmcs+sjmGfLUGuWmHFasOuMrG+ffoQe5grPWkaMMCCH/nu/CBltH15oFNFjm9YY T8zhYDvQs41X3yc5czAxR5akWHSRj00oJ3N8R+NJlXaolg4D5oOcN1dqivxMC0MJfqdm rymw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699346005; x=1699950805; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=dIIOfH6htIrfil+dvQbEw7riSDmHt/YvOfkUu1TUcAw=; b=TB4HFYnWiXQCT7i9Y4sHNeZpwtJQfsE772iu2zFTBIPxEqCCc4RtEH932QzkrXQlTX EjClirOhbBNvlQZE5h0OoPNciPc3HIF4SyifNjTJ0JsMUjcrOoNDZ8r6bsa7hIoWWOXN WXJx1pqST7dTcuU4Sb7MrIQV9gKxoBg0L4/KsZIprjci261kcpGOmrBmi6CB5oQ8tZxk MPR8Qwl1tQMoVtZtyANnJQrJpX2wWdzXx1sgY68ANqiwJY+25SdDh6eIGuWu0EUSPa9k RThhzGnDZhMW58in0evtzEmbbmWqtVnZRjPAxAsMGMLB0cwpX2u7J1b013tARs9WLfXy bBRg==