Re: [EXTERNAL] draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa : A simple pathological network fragment

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 November 2023 09:38 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.605 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_ABOUTYOU=0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699349835; x=1699954635; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=JzZdf/vt3p1UKM4DkWv/rLp95qLFNUvNi7pJ6yoZTiI=; b=hOUHmRRFir89hExPzumAxdLQ/BrxzYm7U/AgHATCRTS2dNssz/NX8s4Xagafaf32o0 GDJ1cvtFzyxNfOsapbK26Ko0M3Ho7eabFVzBRqmbzrOiI5WjLnkQDMmYI8WrddZxNijF 2KVQkOz7Q4YVvwDoOHn5ac0yusdMGfCqEf7KOQp11NgWu1JvLmKTtp6Wlo1+GO/jxMjW eLKt0q85Lm0OtawBS0fQFJ2gk0qTCUIdWHe9AVtj9t2f3aUNTERfmbNB9O6q5m6QyxvY kNzWRhO9++Aa1rsUmamsP+euH+YDDUmCDL3PCxuNXO69rxTyvpo8sghYcamkRMlBUOhp pEvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699349835; x=1699954635; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=JzZdf/vt3p1UKM4DkWv/rLp95qLFNUvNi7pJ6yoZTiI=; b=wYP6wxBiaKe6u7bti2H1iXp7NRS7skzsTYTVjVugp2avMc+n389KhOsXsxKvGDkhDM KxV8/FQC4RzPsBaZQV7KGa54xPzTvCuz32EU0axllGCV32B6vZrUnlmr2cUjYsbrhaJB 7h4zNLrCcGWzYSQ57o+2JfZjOeK4Q7TYVhs+5a+yxAPEu6sjmyUVuKrlL/d6OFW4Z2bb VUo5c1hHnP3HKgJvCvNoxrbtqqBcyjnukX9P79kOaAAoRFRSL4KsdOK4hAjyE4HNZsTI 2U5rKwGxsOkuGJsl8lVhkkPU/agBx9jC8wN8bvWxX/OHJfH6dvoXITpTbBDF6IWsJUmn DUiQ==
References: <9908D9F3-45C6-497D-B3BF-84D8A68A5013@gmail.com> <AS2PR02MB88393EC50B913A5F8C3AB5E2F0D8A@AS2PR02MB8839.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <PH0PR03MB6300D9A7F9DC3E2E864EF11EF6D8A@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV30uhLOo52WHAv6YS4Wg0k9gDbkrs1ANuGPPdLzc1=dsw@mail.gmail.com> <6A2E595E-A7E6-4976-ACC9-E75402AD99E2@gmail.com> <PH0PR03MB63005F751BF04E8D5BEC982FF6A6A@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <A5218ED2-479C-48B5-8AC8-DA6B247D6665@gmail.com> <PH0PR03MB63000BC8F43B90B0CA1A1543F6A6A@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <E02A044F-4431-4559-97A8-C6B810DD7E4D@gmail.com> <AF2B1C41-55F6-4E78-AA4B-0AE7F573820B@gmail.com> <PH0PR03MB63002291B0F1F5514875018EF6A6A@PH0PR03MB6300.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <2A85DD24-612D-472D-907D-1D90C88A95AD@gmail.com> <CABY-gOMVMb+TWLoKBdurn7jL=xF6APeVhEoSzSbH5CGnvmpLHw@mail.gmail.com> <e9be92cc-fd1c-f5da-be61-74d9dfe793da@gmail.com> <CABY-gOOTzUAUJJ3iTNusVCbJNjoKckViFq8bDe8ZkoOEN32FTw@mail.gmail.com> <bcf5a242-5129-b33a-a602-5cf1f88f1d3b@gmail.com>