RE: IPR Claims related to draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Fri, 14 March 2014 09:36 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com>, "draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: RE: IPR Claims related to draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:36:12 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.6]
Cc: "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>

Hi,

I'm not aware of any non disclosed relevant IPR.

Speaking of disclosed IPR, http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr does not indicate the below IPR. I assume that this is because the IETF datatracker does not know that draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-00 replaces draft-karan-mofrr-02  (which has the IPR disclosed).

Thanks
Bruno