RE: WGLC for draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture

Chris Bowers <cbowers@juniper.net> Mon, 21 December 2015 14:47 UTC

From: Chris Bowers <cbowers@juniper.net>
To: Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com>, "draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture@tools.ietf.org" <draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture@tools.ietf.org>, "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>, Alvaro Retana <aretana@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: WGLC for draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:47:15 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=cbowers@juniper.net;
x-originating-ip: [66.129.239.13]
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1; CO2PR05MB618; 5:cndg9ZjA3qxHLkuhyBB0VQncvtFyHvL6CfaHgdj6INhJp+Fg+YBJcNLSrDaSGDpQST4paGqGhBkgW5pVLZh3D+iWMPNFsbjQfVqhTX1X8SelSZGNbsSIL9M9tgOQ+2v14BM8ZSZyRg0Idh92VAaQGQ==; 24:OJBHV2JciY4JsxcV26DPbhyJ9aHlyNJHqvkp3EgxEC7QWErqMeLxSdSG7AIsbZB+XEY5CP+qnd8Lggg0kX/m6rqG4372oIeKXIfnVDahtqg=
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:CO2PR05MB618;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <CO2PR05MB61843B34A3AF593C01B1429A9E40@CO2PR05MB618.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:(95692535739014);
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(2401047)(520078)(5005006)(8121501046)(3002001)(10201501046); SRVR:CO2PR05MB618; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:CO2PR05MB618;
x-forefront-prvs: 079756C6B9
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(6009001)(377454003)(189002)(51444003)(199003)(54094003)(107886002)(66066001)(189998001)(122556002)(87936001)(86362001)(105586002)(586003)(230783001)(19580395003)(3846002)(2201001)(5001960100002)(106356001)(106116001)(40100003)(97736004)(76176999)(6116002)(5001770100001)(15975445007)(102836003)(99286002)(54356999)(101416001)(5002640100001)(50986999)(92566002)(5003600100002)(2501003)(10400500002)(1220700001)(5008740100001)(33656002)(19580405001)(11100500001)(81156007)(76576001)(2900100001)(74316001)(5004730100002)(1096002)(77096005)(2950100001)(579004); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:CO2PR05MB618; H:CO2PR05MB619.namprd05.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; PTR:InfoNoRecords; MX:1; A:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (protection.outlook.com: juniper.net does not designate permitted sender hosts)
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM

Stewart,

Thanks for your feedback.  Please see inline [CB] for responses.

The diff of the new version can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-08

Chris