Re: WGLC for draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Wed, 09 December 2015 10:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=b/IatmtH3ghnmEGqhDgnJxj7wJAzEgwYo9phROqhfIU=; b=W+gcDvCVh+yQMDLnR8AJO1NLoOS0NNrrah5NwO/of//D7LRW2q3ol1aDH9TgGDZHJW gbD6JWAQxt6lLD9wfj+R1uQubNZYRIzX49XB9aM1qGtb3Ke4zflF9MjSvJl44E9eQC3c inM54tq9y5B2LzuaiEp3/Tp/mpMSaU80vtueHuyAFime2LevCVhDq4U/RgsK3i/mbt38 sfeZhwQpDI7p2jSqeZwF3+oI9Iby0NQ8lGtUJ+a3lpwjlsq4Yb9SKUKl3yABCdf1sOys 1OJWeRjrVtf3YEyaxlooqYxH7pIpaw6PAksNSgFQTLD/M09OJjovgxFi9yR8wbSbLR6q YlyQ==